Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Centurian Post

This one here this marks the hundredth post I've made,
How many words I've laid, the verbs I've displayed,
I'm thinking about taking this to another forum,
Presently I'm unscared of what it is I'm in for, or is it foreign.

Policy dictates unadulterated bliss in the wink of an eye,
Yet in the flick of a wrist the aspects of which were formidable to say the least,
Are they sitting on the bottom, or are they indulging on the feast.
Carpet makers marking up markets in the midst of a saturated carpet market, try to bark that.

I can nae say for which it is I do know that I do not,
If the farmer herds the sheep, and the shepherds grow the crops,
What a mixed up place would not you agree?
If so then why let bygones just be?

Why not stir up the pot, pound the ground,
Get the goulash a slip slosh slopping around,
If you eat a whole pound cake would you gain a whole pound?
Mental lost, or perhaps just yet to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment