Monday, April 11, 2016

unintentional freestyle 05

Good morning world here we are and never show it I'm going to talk to you and all my Ryhmes I'm going to blow it I'm staying here now I'm sitting cause I'm a poet just sitting on my chair speaking my mind because I grow it I draw a picture and I want to get you in it and then want to make you feel it cuz like Charlie Sheen I'm in it to win it I'm only winning as far as it goes I guess now that he's losing I gotta stay on my toes its going to walk on those eggshells you hear the crunch go around here that clickety-clack in the crunching of the sound of the ground beneath your feet and as you try to reach new heights you skeet all over yourself because man you in bad health and you can understand why I'm just great help because I take care of myself and first of all most of all I don't let trainees fall and suck my ash hole and that's like number one because you need to see under the sun if you got actresses asterisks then you got a lot of fun I got my balls on a roll and I rolled them along the sun and and they got sand all over them and now they're all crunchy man and the other all sticky and I can understand why it is that Fruit by the Foot is like only 6 inches square are you implying this is 1 square foot are you dementia that is pretentious The Tight Seal blocks in the freshness I can't even reveal what it is that makes my necklace part of understanding how it is in it I am so reckless

No comments:

Post a Comment