Saturday, June 10, 2017

Been a minute

It's been a minute... I went, oh yeah I went and did it... I spent, I think I spent it?

Intent  to let you invent it, envision decisions reduced to addiction, seduced by religion and imposed upon by those in the perfect positions with ambitions to advantageously oust the opposition this then is the world that we, Yes we are living in...

Been gone for a minute off delving in ditches; digging holes that trolls often use to transgress their dire issues. Expose the underlying undermining undecided illustrious industrious a must see and if must, oh I suppose you must. Bring an umbrella or get covered in crust. Bring a sombrero  or be reduced to just ashes and dust.

I'm going to have to accept that it must have been the design; All that I see when I look in my mind is alligator river in a clip from the that film where the chimpanzee is slightly bigger and the film is kind of grainy, man my mind is slightly hazy just crazy under a spell and the movie was terrible and it didn't do well. In fact it bankrupted 3 studios who were all forced to sell.

Yeah a lot hasn't happened or at all if at any I hope all this answers any questions you might have been pertaining to the posts and only if and when I pretend to be canny crassness eruption of the worst kind of panties.

Senseless envision decisions of raisins. Salmon fishing picnics and taste testing paintings one chip at a time in a glass make a cucumber where in the world does he come up with this you must wonder.

Me brains...

No comments:

Post a Comment