Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Redunkulous decisions

It's quite redonkulous the brothers that bring you all this bronchitis bronchitis go fly a kite in this weather it's kind of warm the kind of thing that creates an electrical storm of sensation syndication validation inebriation I don't even know anymore because I'm imitation crab meat from a can like I said before mad dab it out like it's coming out of the garbage can I cannot speak because the helicopters stops me at my lips as the equivocal gyration of the spot between your hips as you shake them all around and I cannot stop but quip as I think to myself damn this s*** is kind of sick like oatmeal vibe green who wants to eat that as Yucca man are the Ninja Turtles cereal from 1993 and then again spam in a pan is better than spam from a can and so you see this is where this Story begins the story of me I was like maybe 5 or 6 you see and I'm wearing my snowsuit running around like a crazy mad cat all around where you see me wearing a hat but it's not a snow hat it's a Whimsical bat and I don't know where the picture came from or where I got that but there's like I think a Smoking Gun in the background aliens flying all around town and me I got the brown brown brownish snowsuit all around this whole time I ain't said a thing even though I said stuff it's like I'm in the wrestling ring with words and enough just to get by but really I'm running circles around  myself and I lie about telling myself the things that I think that I thunk that'll I help yeah even still my feelings are fine it's just me that feels ill is lyrical beans that I spill are for nothing because really what are they for the fur roughing

No comments:

Post a Comment