Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ye Olde Style Flope Talke

Far off the mind some I got a bit of Numb Numbs caring bout the Dum Dums hit a trifle get some, Afro Pudding gonna get yall shoudn't cause eaten this is foolish even if you could you couldn't.

Drop the face off the Earth then come back Easter Monday, but can't cause it's over gonna wait till bloody Sunday. Tear a dactyl into tissues gonna get loose like a sandwich, lost my loose shoes where's the roof dude, did you see that, there's a rude dude with aloof mood.

Jumping ships now gonna rock till all the almonds have gone up hill, gravity like a solid liquid, irresponsible gonna win big.Call me Jack Pot Alle Mundo, that's my title, this right here is my digital recital.

California is the place where, space and time tilt, am I boring ya? Goody two shoes, have the right stuff, gonna get big if I write tough.Gonna listen to, the sights surrounding, whilst my heart is, gently pounding.

In my ribcage will there be sauce? I don't know if, ask the big boss. If he says no, then come drink some, even if we have to think umm...

Im esscited yes I essed it, would you preferred if I F'ed it? I don't think so, me thinks no hard. Algebra zebra quadricorn leopard, where you gonna run if the stripes get severed? Where you gonna hide if those horns become levered, into your eye socket, wrench it and pocket the contents in events the inventory fires off like a rocket.

Rock and roll ramen bowl rippling from the sound that extorts the air around as they tear through all but ground. Jurassic  black magic capturing static with a net chair you put there to have right at it. Shaking the maracas as you dance the cha churroni, riding on the back of a tijuana pony.

Heading through the hills as the static crackles on when you whistle while you skip  you'll find it difficult to yawn. Try to tear the tires from the loathsome apparatus wrapped around your brain whilst watching  moving pictures updating constantly your status.

No comments:

Post a Comment