Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Neurological Traffic Jam

I bought the brisket just thought it'd be nice to risk it if the sausage mac drazzle up at at em like I battle chicken bones so hard you're gonna have to go and straddle, grab the dorsal fin that's what's the matter with socieity it's plain to see with clearness see the sought thoughts of seers who for miles and minutes transmute lightyears through this rigzlebibe qudro phonic taco eating contest just outside costco, prolly gonna be a messy situation, thought so.

Man everything's really outside of costco nowadays. I think that's how cities are planned, surround the people with bigger things to make them fatter than nick cage stretched out like an airplane blimp on the side of a dirigible from avacado season the movie that hasn't happened but if it does then it's destined to be watched by someone other than yourself.

Get some self help, for instance I am an estranged pirate traveller forgotten by myself marooned on planet earth to watch myself in the mirror silent as a mime. Do you think I have time, to visit every costco in the vicinity, I don't, I'm stuck looking at myself until I see things I don't like so I get rid of them, Sure it's no reverse Osmosis but I can't be Higgs Boson, Stuck here just like I'm frozen.

Talking to seashells sure is pointless, but fills the urge to talk on a cell phone and costs nothing really. Think of the savings incurred over the life of the seashell. Think of the relaxation incurred from listening to the ocean and it's problems instead of your cousin Susie's taxidermist stepbrother Abe Gronkle. Who really cares, that's what's wrong with society these days.

Nobody can be anybody, but not just anybody can become a nobody anymore. We walk on a floor where fractions of people are varied and scary, the thing that's supposed to be there is left unattended and fairly the situation becomes just the opposite of a tea party. If elected all will be corrected, that's Shinto shenanigans, even a brain wave of bacon like proportions if sizzled coherently no one could ignore this, but not just anybody can be nobody, you gotsta think, if connected I'll reflect off the island's kitchen sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment