Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ice Cream Shoe Box

So I visit the obstetrician to go get my tonsils checked when he says there is a problem, nothing that I can't correct. When I turned to the doctor he just smiled and said get them monkey loving candle burners outta your bed. I said doc, sha ka khan, go get the bloobetty off, I got the flew bitty doo and it's uh making me cough. * uh huh, uh huh* I think my throat is getting dryer, my larynx could start a fire.

What do I have to do doc? I ask him as he looks right at me and mocks. I'm not sure but I'm retired, and that's a poodle eating fox, he says pointing to a painting. Leaving his office I get this urge just like affinities merge, I'm all conglomerated like a couple Amish on the verge of buying an ipod but just can't summon up the courage.

Who's been handy with the candy? Who's the whack a mole on fruits? Who's gone and had a baby with a dirty pair of boots? This trip is turning out to be a big waste of time. The lesson that I've learned here is how to deviate my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment