Sunday, July 20, 2014

Life Minus 1 more

I lost a dear friend today, A terrible feeling, received it in text, can't believe that it's really, so unreal so hard to feel, future interactions pretext would be to steal. Gone away in a flash, Everything that we said now just a thing of the past. Everything we could have done now locked in it's place on life's path.

Dear friend of mine, know that you will be missed. Your life just a memory left labelled like a list of things to do, but they've already been done. It's a good thing we always made sure to have our fun, It's a good thing we never allowed differences to run in place of our friendship, sailing through this here life under the sun. No regrets will be present when I think of our time, as we worked hard together in the heat, on the line.

I will not cry long for you,I won't allow strife to overtake that which is me. As we once were I will remain to be, just without you to be present which would allow you to see. I will live on stronger, your lessons I will take with me.

I will remember you as you were, the one that I knew. The struggles we had and made it through, the laughs we shared, the stories and jokes. Let's say life was better before you croaked.

I'm left in a state of disbelief, sure our friendship could be considered brief. But the time we spent we made spent without grief. Always had each others back, never had to worry about slack. The world suffers a loss this day, when you left us all and are now gone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment