Monday, December 7, 2015

Nothing

When I see all of these people, and I see they're doing well, for a second, just a sec. I'm hella jelly, that is I'm jealous as hell! I shouldn't be, they all did it, they all made it just the same, for me it's my own fault,  of myself I am ashamed.

I should have been someone, but yet here I am, nothing to show for all my effort. The nothing I've grown into was unseen before it began. I thought i would have gone on, i felt as though i would. All the potential gone to waste now, could of used it on something good.

Everyone i know are acquaintances, my friends are nonexistent, only ones that ever contact me are those that need something, they're persistent.

I've got none to share my stories with, not a soul who truly cares, when i look over my back i see there's no one there.

Thanks for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment