Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Huxtable Sweater

Unsettling is the settler that never settles down. and how is that, the time it takes to take the time is  found, to be too much for they to reside up top of the ground. mono tone is abstain putting motives into motion is to train. Stay on track if you wish the arrival of this to be timely and finely chopped is the mind which mine is, so it's fine to speak lines or time to time for me to physically design, that which I think is for sure mine is mine.

What is yours is of course the recourse for the force you exert when you're hoarse with your voice and your choice is to crank up the volume till the shots begin to effect the connector detector of the retractable wreck. Unsuiting is the insult you objectively direct towards me in my direction, it's a good thing I expect, that kind of behaviour, some think it quite crass. Am I cheap if I won't spend a penny on my ass?

Is it creepy to post pictures of lawn mowers online, where the yawn factor could pull a tractor, that thought directly reminds me of a thinky thought thunk on a night like tonight where a mini moves a transport in a power pulling fight. The engine starts smoking as the big rig rolls back just before putting the pedal to the floor as black smoke plumes from the stack. Excitement enthralls as a man in the back, stands up on one leg and reveals his butt crack. That there's the reminding of what life's like in the south.

No comments:

Post a Comment