Wednesday, June 18, 2014

unsaid words

Brawny is the parana whose teeth have made him a feasting adversary for anything unfortunate to be smaller than they at leastly, that is to say. Meaty is the diplodocus whose focus was on the crunch of some leaves, left leaving him vulnerable between the ankles and up to his knees.

We scrunch our faces when we look at the bright white light of the sun, we close our eyes when we're at the point where melting could be an option. I leave you steaming like the lobster that fried off the coast, you're like the cracker whose cheese slid off and down onto the toast.

I am directly related to that of a tree. When I am thinking, I think with my mind's eye to see that it's my family that make up the roots and the bark of its entire-ty. I got the issues that come more than once in a lifetime now. They're the kind that get vanquished with a tissue oh yeah. I'm often jilted when you take the defensive stance. It's undone quilted seams attached the to seat of my pants.

Under a chair by a tree, that is where I dare you and me to play fair if you need, but if not bring a sock and a flare to come see that the name of the game is underrated and gee.

Uncle doctor take a seat and I fear that you care if the burgers have wheat, and the beer batter up with the fish in the sea, but a leprechaun smile is plain to see. Wooden block chatter, chirp a chipper deedle doop. Add cream and peppercorns making a soup. Stoop to the lowest you can before you droop, before you falling to the floor, before you chittle a little and then regroup.

No comments:

Post a Comment