Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Contraband

never do I come here to speak drearly or seem drab,
when in fact the thing I think I do is try to often have a slab,
where intellectual prosperity underneath which case,
where the feelings that immerse themselves come exalted from the chase,
there's individual personality at the cost when freedom takes a turns for more like perseverance and the implications which exist come across as incoherent.

leave it to I to turn an idea from intellectual thoughts transcending from my mind into reality,
when left to you you'd rather pursue an idealistic virtuosic mentality,
I got the shivers one day from the heat, that's when I knew I needed to eat meat,
not until then have I stood on my feet, like a freight train trolling I need to beat the sheet of wheat.

Spaces in places that have nigh for faces which coexist with lunar placements turbulent tabulature for distasteful frustrations. A simple no will feed implications to extrapolate and indicate the placement for extrusions to take place. Excuse me for the face, or should I say excuse the race.

If flipping from trees which disease would you think to take top place on top of the crease?

No comments:

Post a Comment