Monday, August 11, 2014

JubeJube snazzle

I'm attacking the blank slate with ideas so simplistically the very thought of what I brought had varied quite statistically, systematic harlequin fortuitous propaganda brought to you from an awkward view allowing travel to and from Uganda.

Malicious malaria mixed with vicious vicarious so scary that I dare ya to eat a spoon full, are you there ya? I gots the sketty if you gonna get the dip, then we mix them both together for a really silly trip, as the shopping is illustrious like my reflection in thin air, what's the varied definition for a taller kind of chair?

Are you into making bubbles from the special kind of soap that when used as a shampoo makes the hair you wash explode? Not fiery but feisty in a zesty kind of way, when you eat them both together tastes like salmon from Bombay.

Ewwie desert fish for dessert don't sound vurry appealing, I got the kinda ego that could storm in from the ceiling, I am anything like legos,  I'm a slogan from Joe Rogan, I got the cough that could swaffle a box full of waffles in the event that could repeal if the timing is made right well then the object is a steal but only if viewed in the right light.

If excused I'd refuse to the excuse that the tarpaulin is tight enough and right enough to take place of the roof it's also light enough to blow away loose goose in the wind, quaintly enough the exercise is quite concise until the end

No comments:

Post a Comment