Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hear Dem Bin

I gots da full attention of the audience,
I mention this because it's very pertinent you listen to the lesson if,
you wish to hear the story about helping yourself,
then first help me out I need to write a written verse,
about the harmful effects of the handcrafted curse,
which will inundatedly lead to mindful self respect in ways you value if you spend your days with awesomeness to capture craze.

 Awfully off topic is the subterranean microscopic organism,
which if left unchecked will possibly profit off the laziness of not stopping it,
which directly relates to traffic in session on the concession from people shopping if,
unless you drop it, don't bother eating that taco you bought for a quarter,
or that piece by piece coffin kit you can by across the border.

I need to have an intellectual talk to the helpful host with the swaggery walk,
I'm nearing the nose of the upset peach poacher,
for reals I tell you some people are like creatures encroaching closer,
some steeples are like so steep that people can't possibly creep,
which is why gargoyles are needed to watch whilst we sleep.

Okay, here I go, nearly ending the thought process,
flossing what I got hoping what I floss is flawless,
Crossing what I brought with a cripple creak it's lawless,
often what I find is that thoughts can coincide with thoughtlessness,
then this bothers me after all we are but post dated accomplices to our own fate n accomplishments,
does this make you more likely to state the obvious opinion to the options that we make,
the leaps we take, the leaves we rake, the under tones which separate the outlandish ideals we communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment