Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Block Uppercut Jab Jab

Forget me not nor this is that if the waffles ate the tacos would the reindeer bother dancing in the cheese like custard hallows.

Ahem, now that we've cleared thy throat lets get down with the stock market and crack jokes like a crashing scheme if you bit off the white wall from tires would the teeth become clean? probably not if the jacking jerk off jockey spilled my coffee come and buy me what ever it is you said you got me.

 Its the thought that counts, but its a bit of a buckle. If we both talk in jibber jabber, my job gets all muddled, so you remain crazy and I'll try to find help.

Please don't heckle the butler, he's been through hell, yet he's all fine and dandy but dripping with butter, from dauntless battles with Baron Von Nutter. I'm still on my rocker, all is quite fine and dandy yet tipping coat costings can cover the candle with effortless encompassing indulgence like a scandal.

I wander to Wednesday from Friday and shutter, I remember a turkey, and dishes in a sink and a smell like a gutter, which lingered on for what felt like forever I think, I wondered if I'd ever wake up from said endeavor.

Now here I am and you and ever-ye one, and the sun if it's gone then the moon should be there taking it's place having fun. Squeezing melons is me favorite game, but bursting sea men is equally the same.

Night is day to some its the same but for others it's backwards, them not I do blame. Dukes of hazardous scenarios and rottenest, honestly Im a lattice, or was it lettuce, let me think, If I drive to the arena then that means I couldn't drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment