Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Taste test

As i sit in my car and i just post to post cause i got nothing to do, aint got no party to host, i am bored of my life and this same old routine i just wish years ago these events i'd forseen, but no cant have it easy, and no cant be so sleezy. I just want a million dollars, and i know it cliche cheesey.

My life is less than ordinary, me not so much, i love doing things and creating at this point theres no rush to go ahead and do anything, as im standing in my hole. My mind is full of hope, the emptiness is in my soul. There's nothing to make me happy, theres no one who understands, not a soul that i have yet to find can match my likeness as its grand.

I want things to go smoothly but my lifes just like a movie, and the plot is like a tragedy based on something loosely kinda like nothing youve ever seen before, i cant get away cause i cant open the right door.

Now as i sit i think about giving in, giving up or just quitting cause im never gonna win, and that is nothing like me, its like my spirits broke, im like a pepsi cola im the opposite of coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment