Friday, October 2, 2015

Oddling Yoddles

A comment to commence the commentary whilst I compensate for my absenteeism its like I been attending with such abstinence I have invisibly indivisible rhythm, obscene and intricately dedicated to be visual.

In an instance I'd assume that the images are arguably unequivocal just like your taste in fashion it's despicably unpredictable.

Dirickulous ain't the word that I mean to say, cause it's ridiculous the things that you think are okay, and it's conspicuous your tongue with the words you lay, in realistic tones with mythical groans the cracking of vacuums in between joints of bones.     

Quatrainical optimism spit in your ears through your eyes in your brain and then drown in your tears, life can be ruined or life can be saved, people are scared when its hard to be brave.

People are lame when its more work to be great, people are fat because they chose to be in a state of mass unequal equilibrium, sitting instead of walking, no worky like a split house condominium, choppy are these last words.

Sloppy has gotten my flow, not that I care to be effectively egotistical one must branch into dabbling with mystical mystifying metaphysical crystallizing of anatomical correctness that needs to be addressed with dismal results and bismuth reflecting like rainbow coloured insults.

Puke swallowed then repuked is like work followed by more work. Not to be like maliciously intentionally forward, speaking in riddles is like dancing in line, it's fun to do but unnecessary, and either way it's still fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment