Saturday, February 13, 2016

lost track

Yup in turn I did it;
Didn't take a proper go;
Crossed my ts dotted my i's;
Gave into not wearing diguises;

My whole world's about to blow;
As I'm as fine as wine but my glasses are quite dirty;
so, I'm about to throw my cash out the window; widows stash no window sill it's a silly name I say it still;

I say things in vain does that make it vanity?;
Even still my mind is insanity but organized individually;
According to deliberately placed ads and their delivery I'm sure to buy things I don't need;
equivocally there's no derivative of my auxiliary exception being I'm convinced that there's a distillery;

Where is this going?;
I've lost track;
Got the carriage full of people who are about to bounce back;
My mental is dropped off the bottom to the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment