Thursday, February 18, 2016

cheese burg storm

Guten tang to my German buddies
Hola if your in Spain
konichi wa to the Japanese
hello seems kind of lame

Ne how to the Chinese
bonjour to le Francophones
bonjourno e Italiana
and that is all I know.

If your reading this from another language and you like what it is you see, if youd like to say hello please do as I don't disagree.

All languages and customs are welcomed just as long as they have interesting stories and the songs to go along with and the lyrics aren't as boring as me on a rant...are you snoring?

I want 47 holidays all in just one month, times that by twelve and gee I'm stumped that's like 267 or something holidays a year. All of them paid of course, on weekdays have no fear.

Weekends are when you work but they're 20 hour shifts. And weve kinda slashed minimum wage in half, okay a quarter... no a fifth.

We don't use the words OT round here we have coffee breaks and often cheer. My motive here is just aware to me allowed to listen and stare into oblivion as you sit there upon your couch or computer chair, sit up you're starting to slouch.

Yes you, right there. I'm talking to you and if you dare reach into the pail and pull out a slippery eel, that was the deal we made at the top where you got mcdonalds mcdoubles always hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment