Saturday, February 13, 2016

Q Death Dream

Just woke up from a death dream and it really got me thinking about life how I've lived it, makes me question have I given it, enough? And it's really quite silly. Am I being too rough?

Have I really made an impact or have I sat back with my back slouched, slack jawed stuck in the couch? Can't get out of a funk of being under the gun feel like so far everything's been a run.

Sure yes I've written a book, but it just sits on a shelf and as life travels forward fast by every second I melt a little more in existence, effervescently I bubble away effortlessly and you see without resistence.

Yet I'm not persistent, got a whole lot of vision but lack the addition of conditions in this equational rendition of my life.

Here it goes x equals the last other I was with, y isn't a question but an answer, and z we'll just have to wait and find out.

All that taken into account we multiply by o that's s factor of how much fun Ive had, divide that answer by h which is how many hearts I've broken.

That number is then next to the little g above, it's the power of how much I believe in Gods and the afterlife, and then after all exponents are exposed I enter a formulae which I suppose will breakdown in laymens whether or not I've lived this life or gave it a shot ok man woman or child, no doubt about it no I'm not in denial.

Whether I did this right, or even if I am all wrong at least in my eyes I'm able to cope with everything in song, even though I write here and you read it but don't hear, everything I've written has a musical inquisition imposed there.

Q Death Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment