Friday, October 24, 2014

At My Wits End

So here we are again, this time the experiment took, only six months of my life, and differently I now look. Both physically, and through my eyes the change has taken place, I went from loving it all to wanting nothing to do with the place.

Angered and frustrated, illustrious visions depicted, all in black to get back at the one who has inflicted such hatred to be reached, to gaggle and beckon to speak, to reckon with me is to fight with the reaper of that which you seek.

My thoughts are all baffled, undoing undone, I'm becoming to be the one which often you'd run from. Those who have sworn against my initial allegiance, betrayed me and ridiculed the things that I've pretensed. Grievance no more, as the splatter depicts that which is whole is the ashtray I've fixed.

Smoking is the tube from the hoola hoop rube goldberg to ruin your mind mostly your forward-ed icecream jive sunday is the best day to raffle off five identical things in an irrepressent manner, Monday is the worst day for realizing that the thing that you do is and can be quite fearifying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment