Friday, October 10, 2014

Francensense

Fractionally I'm torn between the fickleness pursuit of the hoping and the wishing of what could be considered actual loot from the devastated smile of the degenerate depicted all riled up and if you listen then your mind I will beguile with a lackadaisical dastardliness prejudice you'd expect from a great listener slash autonomous psychiatrist.

I see myself nowhere where I'd expect to see myself five years from now, I cannot foresee exactly what it is I will be doing next Thursday let alone Thursday five thousand and eighty six days from now. I live life for the moment, because you never truly will ever know when that moment will cease to be. I am very loud and at the least excited more than anyone else in the room, unless we are outside, in which case in the nearest eight hundred foot vicinity.

Factuality could not exist technically speaking if nothing was recorded ever again. Didactically I wish to stress the irritability of two or more cats in a single bag, such thoughts are slanderous to those who love cats, so instead change the verb to hats. As such these things are inert unless inherently made from beasts, in which case the previous statement I've made is false to say the least. 

Chess and cheese go together like please and thank you, and I will not stop to prank you, unless of course you wish to engage in that which is considered recourse for the stage to coach the others into ecclesiastically barraging the bazaar which is bizarre to say the slightest, har har har, I'm am delighted beyond the expected politeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment