Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Ficticious

I used to think I was a samurai, maybe in another life, in this one I'm just a guy living with high hopes and expectations, as well as a glimmer in my eye.

A smile and wave is what I give you just before I misbehave, I am a kid whose grown up to be a rave all in myself and I'm just dazed.

Crazed and confused foot lose and even juiced up all on the sauce of the one with the ill intent above the boss with the killer instincts as well as aptitude to fit in with the popular crowd and be so rude as to roody tootin shooting with the scuba gear and silly ears to feel so real as realness feels.

Crawl up inside the stockings hoping as teeth chattering, biting going off what little nail there is to bite off, just like before, as the guy does the thing with the blower, water pours, excitement kicks off with a sloth like repeal, as the victor crouches forward to hear with his ears what he cares to steer the conversation which is directional, indecisive unlike gravity who knows what it wants, which is to be the center of which all is pulled towards.


Kinda like every guy's ex girlfriend, or at least they say. If the whisper in the air is the equivalent of cost, as right as really realized is the argument which is lost by atleast one, some times by both. other times by many. Wasn't it Bond who spoke to none other than Money Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment