Monday, October 27, 2014

Ripe Oysters

The world is once again my oyster for the pickens,
Hopefully I uncover a pearl for life to quicken.

I want to be recognized for all of that is moi,
But even if not then the chocolate is bwah!

I can sometime experience the roller coaster of emotions,
Ups and downs, silence and locomotion.

Right now I am up, Positivity emanating,
Response will be jaunted if caught exclaimating.

Soon to be a ghost, Hopefully not for a while,
As the world spins round like an unstopping turnstile.

Cereal is great as an anytime snack, But right now I want meat,
I'm having a meat attack.

I am looking to broaden my horizons and be better see,
Rather than letting my failure get the best of me.

Moving on, I'll see you soon,
Hopefully then I'll acquire some boons.

No comments:

Post a Comment