Friday, November 20, 2015

Bad bread

Marginal errors lead to antiquitous falicies;
Broad spectrum analysis can cause galvinized malice see;
Grown gentlemen should know how to act accordingly;
Frowning wrong can become misconstude as annoyingly making faces.

I'm uptight because it feels right, and i dont want to be wrong;
It's alright, I'm unalarming with the gong, got it silenced;
Gunk in your head leads to dirty thoughts and a false persona;
Bunk in your bed allows for more bodies in a small space, instead of a lone ah.

It's almost like the world has shut me out, they don't care to hear my words;
Makes me want to scream and shout!;
You're doing it wrong! They say, yet I simply dissagree;
Am I the one that's wrong? Or are you acting wrong to me.

I am the walrus, I have the eye of the tiger;
I just haven't found a fight worth picking;
Doesn't mean I'm a miser;

Burnt toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment