Friday, November 6, 2015

Whay am I

According to the ranting of a gas station attendant  I am a freak, yet Im still not offended, the comment is meek. The fact shes been there forever whilst not yet the highest, her opinion a point that I find to be biased. Even if I am a freak, in the eye of the beholder, I used to be timid these days I'm far bolder.

Like  HP sauce I go great with a lot, except stupidity that makes me quite hot, in my temper theres no room for ignorance, there should be common sense. Yet people avoid it like owing a friend. Ghosting for giggles is like puking for fun, i cant understand it yet the lkids with their guns and bad behaviour and satirical waivers, people are crazy and its me thats the freak, and i guess youre a saviour?

Cheesey fizzle fuzz the puzzle  i just lost a freaking  muzzle. In a different state err state of mind it you whose cray and me that's blibd to the idiocracy you befuddle my dander with  multiple candles in all  kinds of stockings.

Im buttered

No comments:

Post a Comment