Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Grape Vine Extortionist

Optimism is half as hard to come by, as my tank is half full.
If you covered up the cabbage patch would those kids of been born still?
Am I the past tense of a distillery vessel, Retorted; since I can't seem to whistle,at my own expense.
Very many thistles in my yard, it's like a fizzle of french cutlery, what mutts of a distinct indecency.

Dauntless is the buttery expectation from extinction.
I eat to live, not the other way around, don't swivel my sounds.
Speaking in riddles, in rhymes for giggles, is more fun then speaking backwards drawing squiggles.
Over the point of caring about caring, my voice unheard, my thoughts I'm sharing.

Like chocolate drizzle upon thy tongue, I wish to lick, wish to taste the sun.
Days like today I'm grateful for things like the rain, my car got washed, as did my brain.
Hara hara dolly lama, got a gig in orange pajamas, wish I watched the show with all the grandmas.
Now I'll never know the way the panama canal smells, unless I go there, yeah like hell.

I heard it's hot, and very moist, like cake in the teeth.
Chewing toys, which are not the same as chewing toys, you see.
Your girl like a dog chewed the boys into frogs hopping away onto shopping mall logs.
Cause the books have been cooked, and the cash is neigh existent.

Mega negatory dude, got combination resistance, I've reached ceiling of expenditures,
No need for persistence, max health is unreached.
My libido expectations, Have yet to be reached how I wish.
The harder I get the harder it becomes, where do thoughts like this even come from?

Heard the word from a bird, before I blew out its brains, had to hide the body so I deep fried it instead
Chicken wing soup is a crazy idea, but raisins in the sun is a lazy idea, and it works.
Grapes and chirks of chittle like proportion, Why did that lady go and have all those abortions?
Why is the navy bean soup considered extortion upon eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment