Sunday, November 15, 2015

Missing Claw

I bought a metal claw just to see if it was fun, all the fun that I was having was like making popcorn with the sun. I could pick things up at distances, I could pull myself to safety. But one day I lost my metal claw, the situation since has become crazy.

Now days I work with wood instead, my metal claw in the back of my head. I do things like L butts and T braces often encompass a set of extreme cases where diagonal cuts are attributed to hasten the safety and aesthetics of a fastener.

Prisms of light and exceptional productions excusing nefarious causing subduction which could seduce tectonic plates to rattle like a snake with a diamond back cursing the cattle with bites so venomous, man if I had my claw that snake would sure get it!

Vertical mechanics with hydraulic cylinders, moving through causation with extraction exerters, confusing conjecture with diversion converters.

If you've read thus far, then the plot is quite clear, I needed your eyes since I couldn't have you lend an ear. My claw no more, it's gone away like mythical beasts, who people long ago talked about, but are long gone sheesh.

Ice age upon us, El Nino quite fierce, Cloud cover caught us, my vision is near. My claw is long gone, as are my fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment