Wednesday, March 16, 2016

changing flow

I just found out I'm addicted to controversy;
I don't know why, but more n more it's apart of me;
I love the chaos the whole thing creates;
The way room tears apart as people try to dictate;
Intentions get tense like the boards on a fence;
The contradictions inducted;
The nut gets turned by the wrench;
I think corrections get made;
Wrongs righted and smooth paved;
Society is crumbling as a new ones secretly made;
All this happening in front of us but we're blinded by the guilt;
So in comes me I speak my mind;
You can stand against or in behind;
The rush it gives, the Attention short lived;
So I try to prolong it but people, like seives, leak from all angles;
The banners star spangled;
The manners still, and that drill are both tangled;
My wires I've crossed, single portion I've lost;
if you care to compare it's congruent my angles;






No comments:

Post a Comment