Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Know what thy want

I know what it is that I want from this life, I want to be a producer, a director, and to write.

I am a natural born leader, and so therefore, I take to directing when I hit the ground with my wake.

I produce ideas, conveying them logically, leaving much room for the story to follow see.

Then I write it out, so that it can be built, only problem is time, which is why people are filled, with ambitions and drive, just like me, but not mine. Only some many chiefs can be in charge at one time.

I know this takes years, to achieve such a title, but every rule has exceptions, there are those that can, and those that might so; if given a chance, and a mentor to follow, I know that my abilities can explode, open throttle.

As I write messages here, I might as well in a bottle, tossing them to the ocean, and hoping for answers as I doddle.

I have what it is, the ingredients for success, only problem is placement, and proximity that cause me this distress.

So that being said, for me to get ahead, I guess I need to listen to what it is that I've said.

Move away, go to where, all the action goes down, otherwise like a shark not in motion I'll drown.

So if you come here, and read this, and agree. Can you do me a favour, and comment on what it is that you see.

Let me know there are those, who've also been in that slump. Otherwise, I feel like it is I that is trumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment