Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Life in the Ether

They say that there exists an ether we cannot see, and life lives in a loop there, reoccurring constantly.

If these events are constantly taking place, why do they never stop? what's keeping them in this space?

Like a record on repeat, like static constantly, like a show that never ends, only restarts for you to see, and if you missed it in whole, or even partially, wait around a few moments and it happens again endlessly.

Sometimes when I ponder, I can compare this to my life, wake up, work out, drop my kids off, kiss my wife. Do some reading, do some writing, do some drawing, maybe eat. Complain about the things I can't control, and then sit there silently. Pick my kids up, make them diner, clean them off, now I'm a winner.

Reflect on the day, watch jeopardy. Work out again, then eventually, get ready for bed, sleep, and dream then wake up, just to do it all again, so you see, there's the theme.

Why my comparison, can even be there, to that of the ether, that exists in thin air.

No comments:

Post a Comment