Monday, June 10, 2013

Roller Coaster

Sit down and strap in, keep your hands and your feet inside of the ride, don't mind me I'm gonna speak inside of your mind, no that's a lie. From the past into the present, presently I am silent, but as these words become more so, the speed can often get quite violent.

As you toss and you turn, never able to stay steady. Maybe not, that's just me, is it these G's or is it heavy? Life's got ups and it's got downs. Never got to wear that crown. Always wanted to, but what's the difference when you're always on the ground?

I try my hardest, and it goes, like atoms, there, but unexposed. Unless my life is under the microscope than I guess that I suppose. Am I fighting with the flow? is it what I want, or should I know?

I know what I want, I know where it's at, but I'm stuck in this place, like a tree is to a cat. Someone call the fire depot, tell them what it is they want to know. Instead of lying in bed, like Brian Wilson did, I tried other attempts, I knocked on wood.

There hasn't been a proper answer, so instead, I request the pink panther. Can he figure out the clues, no one wants to see it through. I get back, like a swampy cat, what ever that means.... erk heart attack.

Here we go now, into the dark chasm, look out world, its a twilight spasm. No not the novel, with the shiny vampires, who look like prepsters in a disco ball fire. No I mean the hit series, with the stories that were weird, just like my life, I take it back, it's like something that's to be feared.

Things you wait for, for some time, maybe even in a line. They come and voom they pass by, was it worth it, or did those feelings die? Either way it's near the end, brakes are squeeky, comprehend. What it is, that I did say. What I mentioned on this day.

Rides now over, like the stress. Turns out everything's a mess. At least you get to walk away, no not I, I have to stay. For it seems that it would be. I am stuck here eternally. My ride never seems to end, here we go all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment