Monday, June 3, 2013

Ripples in the pond

Where I live apparently it is a crime to be efficient, this is a problem for the unions, who's workers are so deficient. They all demand, more of this, give me that, I wanna stand around and talk, and scratch my itchy butt crack, and go for a walk.

When it comes time for being paid, they whine and moan, all day. Eventually they've screwed the pooch enough, but why are they tired, their jobs aren't tough, and yet they never get fired.

I've proven it on more than one occasion, just going in and working their stations. Better then them, only a week into the job. They say I don't fit, cause I'm not a lazy slob. Cause I don't like to stand around, and no I don't want to talk.

I get more work done, and yet they feed me this crock. " A union is meant to protect us, so we don't have to work quick." and my response is your union can suck on a big dirty stick. I came here to work, not to come play games, I wanna earn my pay, so I say I worked today.

It's pretty bad when the new guy can outwork four of the oldest workers, who've been there for years, and the real tear jerker, is they wanna get rid of him, and yet he is me, so what I'm saying in essence is these guys get away scott free.

I never understood it, no it doesn't make sense. Why work slow when you gotta pay the rent? Why take from the guy who can get the job done? Instead keeping around all the lazy ass bums.

Why is everyone determined to do nothing, and get paid? There should be a parade for this escapade to learn just how they screw it. Yet throw it all away, cause what do you care. You wonder why you look old, and have no hair. Why your business is drowning, and money's not coming it. It's the blokes you hired, like a couple pairs of useless twins.

Not me, eventually I'm a be, the one calling the shots, people will answer to me. When this day comes, I won't except alot, so if your working slow, get off of your station. There are people who want to work, and people who feel this strange sensation, like everyone owes them something.

 F*ck that, earn your keep, if you wanna be kept around, then do your work and don't speak. Leave the pooch alone so it's behind can heal, otherwise it you who's going to be looking for that next meal.

I have high standards, of myself, and of others. I don't care who you are, or how many sisters and brothers, you have, or you had, or who's your mom and dad. Or who you know, aw that's too bad. Cause for me, I've had to earn it, and likewise so should you.

I really hate the backwards things that people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment