Saturday, June 1, 2013

Money Done Wasted

Here I go again, another rant-tastic rammification I get to cram, from your eyes into your brain.

Who cares anyway, no one says a word. People all want me to work, but only for pennies, my polite decline makes me the jerk?

Thinking the ages of slavery are long gone, that's wrong, here I be enlightening you with a music-less song. Just because they offer the least, don't make it any less, like a slave in a field, sure there's no contest.

I guess that's a Capella, no need for fancy words, It's just a way to talk just like the singing of the birds. But now the time has come, what's the difference between me and a bum, the debt I have, is much greater than his. At least he's got income.

If someone told me years ago, that passing school doesn't guarantee a job, I would of thought they were lying, and probably called them an ignorant slob.

But I'm the ignoramus, thinking things like diplomas are the difference between being no one and being famous.

Shoot, thirty thousand dollars later, I have two pieces of paper, neither means shit, I'm stuck with nothing else to show for it. Unless I'm willing to work for free, or the greatest in the world no one takes a second look at me.

I have experience,  skills, and the knowledge to succeed, whilst everyone else around me gets be fat and corrupt with greed.

How is it they secure these jobs for so much money, doing so little, I don't find it very funny. Then my ass gets stuck doing the work of many, but when I get paid, It's like they give me the dirty pennies, no one else wanted to take.

Or what's worst is the oil of the snake, these papers constantly haunt me. Telling me I am success, but when I try to use them to my advantage, I only get stuck with less. Should I just end my misery, let this shit wash over me.

Maybe when I'm dead is when people will eventually, appreciate the things I did, and talk in ways that only I see.

Cause currently I cannot take this anymore. It eats at my conscience like termites in a wooden door. 

I tried very hard, but for nothing it's all in vain. Maybe I should get a gun and just blow out my brains. That way I can't be wrong, it will be done so quickly. Unlike my ability to secure my life financially.

As my ship sinks slowly, and I see it before my eyes, no point in staying longer, as I am sick of all the lies. Perhaps I am just lying to myself, perhaps they are all right. I guess I am as worthless as those diplomas in my sight.

I never claimed to be the best, but I gave it a fair shot. As life shits on me constantly, it's starting to get hot. I cannot do this any longer,  I had it all planned out. But nothing ever goes my way, no longer can I stand and shout.

I have lost my voice, and drive to go on. Fuck this world, maybe the next one is where I belong.
  

(Disclaimer: these words are just words not intentionally intentional don't take to heart my decision to use thoughts of suicide as actual impulses but rather an intense emotional projection in the moment. I don't normally feel like this. But when you're down your mind can go to dark places. If you ever get to know me you will see I am always quite positive, rarely able to be negative. I felt like when I wrote this that noone cares enough. I hope this clears up any misunderstandings that occur upon reading.)



No comments:

Post a Comment