Friday, January 29, 2016

advocate vacado

I am the Devils advocate;
you have the right to refuse;
Anything you say now, against you later I will use;
Any point you make, I will always disprove.
Any suggestions you have, I will try to not use.

I can't say for certain how it was I got this way;
I can't say for certain if these traits are forever here to stay;
All I know is whatever side of the line you're on I'm quite the opposite;
Whatever point you try to make I'm cutting down, so sit, low with expectations as they dwindle to incompetent.

I'm am the omnipotent, you are an oxymoron;
We are incompatible, like local jobs aren't  foreign;
Complexity in consideration, not an easy task, these observations;
I make it fast, ideas flow, problems arise, solutions grow.
I am not like you, nor you like I but that's no reason to stop and cry.

Advocate vocato


No comments:

Post a Comment