Friday, January 29, 2016

tread lightly

I'm setting a new precident, I'm getting kinda sick of this same old same old, so instead I'm like f this shit.

People overlooking without ever looking over; giving me grief, you gonna get the cold shoulder.

I'm over being stepped on, do I look like a stepping stone? What are you flying high? You think to treat me like a drone?

I'm free minded, free spirited and free to be; as can you if you decide to see; what it is that I see when I'm trying to just exist.

Attention to the details, that where the Devil's hiding; call the number on the milk bag if you need confiding.

Call me if you can withstand all my criticism cause I'm apparently arrogant, I'm just confident in my ability n decisions. Not my problem that you're not. Anyone can be, just not a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment