Saturday, January 30, 2016

jambalaya hash

I never thought in the begginning that I'd be where I am;
Where I am is a man whos got the world in his hands;
I got an understanding now that changes what it was to being validated;
I've got an oriented vision of my disorientation;
I've got a knack for embellishment and exasperations;
I've got more debts to settle than a very small nation;
I've got less friends and more nothing then what I thought I once had;
My closest relitives I have are the three I've created, wow!;
my closest I've came to being amazing was never once being celebrated;
I don't recall ever winning an award;
Only thing I've once won was a hog I traded for gold;

I don't know exactly the direction that I'm heading;
I'm gonna try to navigate this baby through the go getting;
Attitude combined with fortitude divided by the longitude makes another mother crude;
Oil be dripping at 30 dollars a pop;
I can buy oil cheaper than the soda pop shoppe;
I can jump off the bottom of the broken off top;

Direct disposition combined with folded missions makes for forged botcheries batched with more forgeries;
Purgery is nothing you wish to defend;
Burger burglary is not for pretend;
I mass the mish just to squish the squash with squats;
I catch the fish with pygmy cumquats;
I can drink cause not a drop in the room;
I can't think whilst operating preventing doom.

Jumblaya hash



No comments:

Post a Comment