Friday, January 8, 2016

captain's party

Hip hop happy new year, i'll steer clear of the deer that leaps bounding my car as I near that Avenue where dogs are chairs.

Now that we got that clear I'd like to stare deep inside your mind where the bats bottle bears, and the lichen stairs  are there to lead you astray.

Eating all that you can at the cereal buffet. You're a cereal killer with jelly jam Japanese beetles slamming opportunities to strike down any non believers, beguiling deceivers even dog fighting wide receivers, shaving big beavers.

Never a fan of a bump on a log. In my last life a fan of doing some grog. Ale ample aptitude affidavits  attitude shut your shit you're fucking lude.

Clear up the windshield,  spit shine bamboozler
guzzling fuzzy navels from the stomachs of navy men who for years sat in a boat playing pretend.

I'm off to eat the blizzard from the funniest place in your pants. Sear in the edge of your seat whilst I draw you this diagram grant.

Signed goober

No comments:

Post a Comment