Thursday, January 14, 2016

Facebook drama

All the things I forgot that I want to forget;
Obscure reminiscents making people upset;
With a fluttering of keys clicking as fingers portrayed;
Things no one cared to share on even the boringest of days.

With a whimsical ranting in such a tenacious tones;
Chilling deep in your mind as you think to your bones;
Progression digressing as recessions in session;
Confessing my testimony, test my math counting blessings;

I'm sure you heard a story but the truth is you shouldn't buy it;
Last I heard you used verbs stuck stealing food for some diet;
Crash on the couch cashing out all the chips;
Sure money was made and people shot off their lips;

On thing you gotta know is they're always going to check it;
Even if it's not in season then you're never going get it;
Even if you're within reason then the debt is better settled;
Kick the habit to the curb instead of calling the pot a kettle.

#Facebook drama

No comments:

Post a Comment