Tuesday, March 29, 2016

life advice p2

I try to avoid things I don't really like;
Like torturous talking with nothing to bite;
Having nothing to chew on, scribble or glue on;
Plasma is as frivolous as jetsam is exciting;

Pay attention to details of which I am writing;
Cause jaws will drop, I'm unboring;
Nobody's bitten off more, its adoring;
Unlike chewing with you mouth open;
Could you please maybe stop, and then think for a moment as the falling balls drop;
As we drink to the moment when we were on top;

I hope to enjoy and not spill even a drop;
Jumping whilst drunk is only half of the voyage;
Stumping a drunk can be enormously joyous;
Humping a drunk can be even more so, believe me;
The things that I've seen could be written for screen;

Screaming in the ears of a deaf doesn't do justice;
Leaning on the shoulder of an amputee is just as;
Horribly wrong as maybe drugging a horse just to win at a rave where the dancing is worse than the best episode of golden girls;
Who am I kidding? Not watching TV is better than the best episode of the same show;

How do I know?;
Cause ignorance is bliss and from I can tell there's no magical kiss that can heal a sleeping spell induced by 1000 MG of sleepy time tea;
Why'd you drink so much you could have saved some for me;
Let this be a lesson learned, stop shopping so big;
Stop buying tea where the bag is a pig.

Abruptly these are my lessons for now;
Stick to the words and try to not have a cow;


No comments:

Post a Comment