Thursday, March 31, 2016

misinterpreted Freestyle 02

I'll be abundantly slipping as I'm putting gas in the kitchen I got the group with the grease and I got on thats with the cheeks and I got a bullet in the nuts and washers wrenches and sleeps I got the telephone book and all kinds of crazy peeps all over the place because that was the Easter face with the Easter Bunny running around all over the place I've been arriving in Renton I got my hands in my pants and I can't keep what I'm doing all over the plants I got my drum and retention I put myself in detention I got all over the place and I don't even know why because the places that go all over the babies that cry and you trying to keep me down because you don't like where I am because you don't like where I'm staying in or where I came from man because I'm going further than you and I'm going to go all over the place and you can't walk in my shoes because you are a disgrace and you don't even know why but you even try to try that you even try to cry because your kids are like crocodile tears and man I say to you this because I have no fears I need to slow you write down so that you know that I'm here that I'm telling you why your ass is in shambles you fear the wrong things and stay with your grandma's and all over this hello Vernis fallopian tubes pajamas

(Omg this is fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment