Thursday, March 31, 2016

misinterpreted Freestyle 03

Ferocity could be translated to her only if you even wanted to come with me it would be silly then if you even came with me we would be chilling then inside the back of my car we would be thrilling than riding on a roller coaster I've been all over the place but I ain't never seen the inside of the toaster because I'm toasted all over inside of my throat hurt I got like an exoskeleton of a poster all over the movie it is like a monster's roasting pan of excitement man eating all kinds of crazy things and then you figure out you weren't supposed to eat it because the turkey fattening is all over untreated and it's got dtt and all kinds of crazy wrestling moves inside of it that are beating your white blood cells into submission I'm on a mission from the future to the Past just to get you to admit that when you were at last the least happiest in the past now you can be sappier because I'm here and fastly you need to buckle up your seat belt because the Olive Tree is all kinds of crazy Creek now with the Greeks and the Trojans fighting over the condom Wars and everyone knows where to go where are the whores in the horses that be riding all full of diseases and people and creeps and everyone is treated with the backwardness of sleep

(I've came I've seen and I've conquered for the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment