Thursday, March 31, 2016

Misinterpreted Freestyle 01

Caught by the dorsal fin of an Oculus drifting amongst carelessness taught unseen various chariots as the recent Awards all of the stairs and in the area against Time unknown to me it was a crime to do what I did but I did it because I mind not to know what it was on the phone I could see what was then I dropped all the stones as a rapid and stabbing and stabbing them in the bath and I don't care what's going on because I'm eating the talcum because then loving you even if your Falcon on the couch because the lapis lazuli's got you all over the opposite of Grouch you been on time today slouch even if oysters are Roach I've been all over the Hut and I ain't seen NE float floating.

(This entire writing was a freestyle spoken into the mic translated to text. Many of the words that are there are misinterpreted by the talk to text but I'm still amused by the outcome. Understand I did not even say half of those words but I like the choices the computer made. Lol.)

No comments:

Post a Comment