Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Guided by blindness

There's a voice in my head,
It sometimes confuses me,
Tells me to say things,
Or do things, but truthfully;

I'm not sure if it is mine,
I can choose to ignore it,
Free choice is opportunity,
Decisions can be abhorrent;

So far it's led me here,
The darkness becomes clear,
Days are getting longer,
As is my growing hair;

When I go make bad decisions,
Often leading me astray,
I listen to this voice again,
It guides me back, but I don't stay;

I seem to have this problem,
As I'm unable to cope,
With rational existence,
And I think it's mine, I hope;

As the forces in my mind,
Constantly they battle,
One fights for right now,
The other for tomorrow;

Procrastination is the game,
Been a victim, and a player,
Seen the outcome, and the hand dealt,
Turned a quick task to all dayer;

Learned to listen,
Control the outcome,
Make my mission,
Remove the doubt from;

Let the inner voice lead,
Ignoring blindness,
Using just thoughts,
Perfectly Time this.

No comments:

Post a Comment