Thursday, March 6, 2014

Work Week

This week I worked a lot;
 last week not nearly as much;
Some people complain about working too often;
 others that their work often sucks.

Having two jobs is like riding two horses;
 can't tell which one is the faster;
Till one rears back and kicks you off;
It'll begin to be quite a disaster.

I worked as much in one week, as others work in two;
But till this day there's barely pay as I spent it before I was through;
My credit cards are maxed out, there's payments out the wazoo;
I just got approved for another one, oh golly what should I do?

I'm thinking of taking a vacation, my mind has already split;
So should I pack, or just hang back, and wait for my body to quit?
I don't think it's gonna happen, at least not for a while;
The last time it did, I was a kid, afraid of crocodiles.

Working kinda stinks, Why can't I get paid to do nothing?
I guess its cause that wouldn't make sense, and so I'm forced to be constantly roughing;
By that I mean doing the gritty, the things other people cannot;
Or possible won't because they just don't, and that's that, so I'm in a though spot.

I need like a billion dollars, a millions simply not enough;
There's a chance I could spend it too easy, pretend that I would buy a castle, and stuff;
I'd probably buy a Ferrari, a Lambo and even a Plane;
A helicopter hummer, damn wouldn't that be insane.

There's a reason shit in life costs money;
Cause if not we'd all be dumb;
Dumber than we are, cause we all can't be stars;
And some of us would end up so numb.

So tomorrow I go back to work;
Another seven day work week again;
Hang my head up high as I work till I die;
Why must I constantly expend?

No comments:

Post a Comment