Monday, March 31, 2014

Crazy the musical

uh oh uh oh, cannot even take it any more;
for show for show, keep the secret in the drawer;
Just go, just go, your credence from a bag of corn;
The truth, the truth, sounds like the static on the phone;



Its kinda rigid when you break a broken flint stone;
When using sticks for fire try not to use a fish bone;
Its really trivial when soggy is exempt;
Can be pretentious if you think you're in contempt;

I'm kinda skittish about cabbage in a can;
Would it be kiddish if I tried to hold your hand;
I like to pretend that I am a super spider man;
Cryptozoology can't prove that I am bland;

Could super mario jump on a marionette's head;
Why does king koopa want princess peach in his bed;
Why does these question's without answers take up space in my mind;
Could use those dendrites to solve problems yet they still grind;

All together, All together, here we go now;
We're gonna take our turns, take our turns practicing our cat growl;
So kick a paper, Kick a paper bag until it hurts;
Do you think turtle hands could turn a tap until it squirts;


1 comment: