Sunday, March 9, 2014

When a brainstorm rains

Chaka Mushaka went out to get some baka, but what he got instead was a case of the runny cacas;
Roony toony, jumping dragoony watch out for that spill before you become a bafoony;
Smack yo head, would you be dead? Depends on how hard you hit the bed;
Bed of rocks, bedrock, or dirty socks, either way the situation sucks like wooden blocks.

Now hows he gonna wipe when ain't nothing round to do it;
How you gonna prove that the apex is congruent?
What you gonna use to clean the blood from yo cruddy duds?
The same thing that they use to clean the floor with bubbly suds.

You can't get drunk from drinking soap, and you can't get high from firework smoke;
Don't try, you'll die, and the people will cry;
Like the time that cat got sand in it's eye;
Meowing all night, till the dog's bark on;

Then you try to drown it out while the night turns to dawn;
Cover your head with feathers from a bunch of baby ducks, in a sac on your bed;
Sounds a little nucking fricken fraggen futs;
But what do I know about it, cause I do the same thing, sept I cover the feathers with my head and a blanket covers me, whilst I lay in my bed, Inside my house that's right beside a tree.

And night turns into day, and I leave eventually;
As I watch out for the puddle, the one thats eight feet deep;
It's right beside the nether realm that's hiding like a creep;
Like a vine slowly growing, wrapping around as it's snowing;

Is that ashes, or dust that's falling;
Where are the stars that be calling;
Out my name, like the name game;
The one with the fella bo bella;

Ip sip quip lip;
Ships a gonna tell ya;
As it sails away into the sun;
Would it eventually melt? or is it just gone?

Velvetta, queso con quetta;
Cheesy line from rhyme time;
As far as I con-seeda;
If I can stop, I'll try to drop, the message here is don't drink pop, or soap, or hope to get high on smoke from poison gas and allotrope, or you transcend to another place, whether here or there or outer space.

No comments:

Post a Comment