Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Stark Raving

I be stark raving mad when I jumped so high I hit the ceiling, Like a bark making proud the tree that grew the rough protrusion, on the outside of the skin, reflections looking in. What is it you see when you look on a whim.



Is it me that I see when the feelings inverted, kinda like sugar cane no candy cane, just blurt it. Minty whips kicking doing flips like a ninja hopping round about to get licked, like a lolly pop play ground, about to get dropped, sand dune castle made inside an hour glass. Hand made tassels, probably never last.

Like the ribbon you don't get when you come in eleventh in a race, or the congratulations you miss cause you in the wrong place. The hooray, and applause from almost making it to space, from a couple caged monkeys with gnats on their face.

What good is a balloon if its only made to pop, what good is glass when it always gets dropped. Eventually everything will be broken and shattered, like Shatner's career, who can blame him for getting badder?

Is that even a word, or am I making stuffs up now? who the hell cares this is my place to throw up, sow... I take verbiage and spin it any way that I want, and when you come here to read it, you only think that I thought, that you think that I think that it matters at all?

Well it doesn't, in the end it's really quite small...


No comments:

Post a Comment