Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wild Card

You know that feeling you get when you take a gamble and win,
That same feeling making tingles, before the rush starts to begin,
The excitement that enthralls, overcomes and then befalls,
It's when your heart begins to flutter then it skips and it stalls.

That existential exuberance,
Inflates you till you're feeling tense,
Egotistically ballistic and manically optimistic,
Stereoscopic material building insatiable cravings for endless variables;

Leaving no room for error though,
Eliminating all doubt,
Taking over your brain waves,
Pushing negativity out;

Saying no isn't an option,
Or in the least quite hard,
That urge you feel, it's very real,
That's me, I'm the wild card;

I'm what you been missing,
All this time in your life,
The thing that you been looking for,
The cure for your strife;

I'm right here, and you are there,
Here's the rules,
So it's fair and square,
Gimme your money and I'll keep it coming;

The feeling that you seek,
I'll speak it in literary tense,
You can read it tongue and cheek,
Or if required verbally, I'll read it once a week;




No comments:

Post a Comment