Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Choices

I am torn between the options placed in front of my face with an insatiable urge to make the choice of whether or not to be discouraged when i make the wrong one which quite often i do, its a learning curve I cant seem to steer through.

I'm deciding my fate at this very minute, every minute choice I make has to spin it in such a way I can't see three moves ahead; should I be making gingerbread, or just staying in bed? Some days i ask myself cause the answers to these questions are seated on the mantle of my mental shelf inside of my head.

There are other times the answer I seek is standing right in front of me, either way I'm forced to go toe to toe with my self and my actions, I'm the one who will know the direction I take, but I only see  place I've arrived afterwards, at what stake?

Quickly I garble two thoughts into a single sentence with which I'm even unsure as to what I mean. Exponentially I decide to quantify my own life views onto you.

No comments:

Post a Comment